2/05/2008

Super Bowl Sunday






We had a few people over for the Super Bowl game last Sunday. I was pretty indifferent as to who I wanted to win, but my friend Donna was going for the Giants & she said I was on her team... So I rooted for the Giants...and we won!!! Yea!! Oh, and my favorite commercials were the E*Trade commercials with the baby (both of them) and the Will Ferrell commercial.

One thing I enjoyed most about the night was Brett!! He has grown into such an inquisitive kid full of information! The questions & talking were neverending & oh so cute! My favorite was when he picked up a superball out of the basket of markers & said it looked like the planet Jupiter. Then we got an entire monologue about everything he has ever learned about the planets, the sun, and our Solar Sytem. The cutest part was when he said to me, "I am from the planet Earth. Which planet are you from?"...and he was dead serious!! It was adorable and we all got a good laugh.

0 comments: